Wednesday, February 24, 2010

*Interview* Arie J



Tae: Tell me about yourself?

Arie J: My name is Ariana, but I go by Ariana Jacquel or Arie J in the industry. I am a transfer junior at Southern University and I used to march for Grambling State University “World Famed” Marching Band on trombone. I am a member of three organizations, one underground and two nationally recognized which is N.B.W.A. (GSU’s Trombone Section), N Phi O Music Organization Inc., and the Order of the Eastern Star. Some of my hobbies include music and the arts, dancing and just overall being around people, but my true passion is the Arts, you know, the theater, writing poetry, drawing and anything artistic. Overall, what I am looking for is exposure in Music Videos, Print, Runway, Television, and Commercial.

Tae: How long have you been in the modeling industry all in all?

Arie J: I have been modeling for a year now and I love it and I was actually introduced to it through my frat brother GO DJ J-Weezie. It’s something new and exciting and I love new and exciting and to say it’s only been a short time span, it’s picking up for me very well. It keeps my interest and it’s not something where you can go to school, get a degree and go work, you have to grind for it because anyone can be a doctor or a lawyer or an office assistant, but this is something that you really have to be strive to be somebody or nobody at all.



Tae: I’ve heard that you are an actress; do you have formal training or educational background?

Arie J: I do know how to act proficiently well. I do not have formal training, but I used to do productions in small theaters out of state when I was in high school and I got a lot of great compliments on my roles and it’s something I love to do as well. It’s fun.

Tae: Have you worked for any companies or done freelance for anyone?

Arie J: Since I’ve only been modeling for a short period of time, I haven’t done any work for companies other than GO DJs L.L.C. but I am working hard and grinding hard and I am actually being offered more jobs.

Tae: Is there any advice you would like to give upcoming models?

Arie J: Just keep in mind that it’s a hustler’s job. You have to be a grinder and know what you want out of it. You can’t rely on other people to promote you, you have to make a name for yourself. It’s not about what you know, it’s about who you know and who knows you.

Tae: How can people get in touch with you?

Arie J: I don’t really be on MySpace too much, but I am very active on my Twitter which is www.twitter.com/GOModelArieJ and Facebook which is www.facebook.com/GOModelArieJ

Tae: Thank you for your time and before we go, is there anything you would like to add?

Arie J: Thank you for this opportunity and all of you promoters, DJs, Artists, Directors, etc, get at me!!!

4 comments:

  1. Whats up....Arie J seems like you really doing you're thing....hopefully you'll keep climbing to the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this u so sexy u on right now keep it up form ty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep doing ya thang Babi

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea ls!!! lol Tre go all da way...you shud know who dis is...

    ReplyDelete