Sunday, April 11, 2010

Interview with Miss KeKe


For those that are not familiar with you, tell us a little about yourself.

My name is Miss Keke. I am a female emcee from Dallas, TX and have been making music for about 13 years. I have been featured in B.E.T. 's "The Deal," MTV Sucker Free, Vibe Magazine, Ozone Magazine, Dallas Morning News, Mesquite News, Quick Magazine, 97.9's 13 week Freestyle Battle Champion, 6:00 intro on 97.9 The Beat. My whole mission is to upgrade the quality of women. I believe it is very attainable.

Where are you from and how long have you been in the music industry?

I am from Dallas, TX and I have been rapping for about 13 years.

What makes KeKe stand out from other female artists that are out, especially now?

I am unlike any regular woman. I don't curse, I make positive tunes, I am Nigerian, and I would never sacrifice my principles for anything or anyone.

What upcoming projects are you working on?

I am only focused on my single "1st Class Chick" I am trying to get it launched and spread across the globe. I may release an album after depending on the feedback and distribution opportunities.

Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?

I see myself with two platinum plaques retired as a songwriter, producer, and entertainment lawyer. I actually have a Bachelors degree in Political Science with a minor in communications hoping to attend law school one of these days.

How can people get in touch with you?

For all business inquiries and info regarding Miss Keke, email misskeketx@gmail.com, subscribe to youtube.com/keketx, stream new music at myspace.com/keke1987 or speak with Miss Keke on Twitter: KEKETX

Thank you again for the interview, do you have any additional comments?

Thank you so much. Stay tuned because I will not stop until everyone understands that if you're a 1st Class Chick aint no 2nd Class Treatment

1 comment: