Sunday, October 11, 2009

*Feature of the Week: Perfect Man Designs*





This is our first spotlight feature here at The Sweet Life where we speak with different artists, photographers, DJ's, models and so on and so forth. Our first spotlight is a graphic design artist out of Atlanta, GA, Perfect Man. I got a chance to do a little Q and A with him. His work is amazing and I hope you enjoy!!

Tae:
Tell us a little about yourself.

Perfect Man:
I can't give up too much, I'll say I'm open-minded and love to debate about anything from hip-hop, to politics, to which ninja turtle was the best. I'm from Atlanta GA, but it doesn't matter I'm just like you, I'm late paying bills too.

Tae:

Where did you get the name Perfect Man and what made it stick?

Perfect Man:
Man okay, after searching and searching I reached the final level and got the glow like Bruce Leroy!!! Actually, I don't know where it came from, it just had a ring to it but if you think about it, we're all searching for perfection. We all want to be the best in anything that we do and that's how I feel about what I do. *brushes off shoulders*

Tae:
What inspired you to do graphic design?

Perfect Man:
I've been drawing since I could pick up a fat crayon, the graphic design was just the next level. I never wanted to be the starving artist so this looked like a good way to do what I wanted and still make ends meet.

Tae:
How does Perfect Man Designs differ from others?



Perfect Man: 
It's different because I give you *pause* perfection lol, and I work with the people. I'm flexible with prices and I will adjust somebody's shit anytime, no charge. Some cats want to get a dollar any kind of way they can.

Tae:
Are you currently working on any projects?



Perfect Man:
Yeah I'm working on a blog page and a website, and doing some work for the release of Midnight Movie from the Film Skool Rejekts

Tae:
How can people contact you and view your work?

Perfect Man:
To contact me myspace.com/perfectmandesigns......or something more standard mykelarchie@yahoo.com......the web page is coming, I promise.

Tae:
Thank you for your time, is there anything you'd like to add?

Perfect Man:
Oh yeah the blog page is under construction but here it is: www.perfectman.wordpress.com








1 comment: